• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swtching Google Drive
I have 2 Google Drives registered with MSP.
I can make one or the other the current one in Settings>Storage>Swatch Google Drive Acct.
However there is also a "Switch Drive" menu item when importing a pdf after choosing "Google Drive" as the source and while I'm in the file selection screen by clicking the 3 dots on the top bar but all I get is a small window with only one "My Drive" radio button, not the option to switch to the 2nd one.   I'm using the e-ink version.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Donner BT pedal
That lets you switch drives from within a single Google Drive account. For example: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9310249?hl=en

That is not for switching accounts. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to add an option to switch accounts from within the file browser, as it gets a little tedious due to the file browser letting you switch sources, and then not every source supports a concept of switching accounts, but it's still probably something I'll do. I'll just dynamically add/remove overflow options depending on the source (like I do for that "Switch Drive" option).

Mike
(10-19-2024, 10:52 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That lets you switch drives from within a single Google Drive account. For example: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9310249?hl=en

That is not for switching accounts. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to add an option to switch accounts from within the file browser, as it gets a little tedious due to the file browser letting you switch sources, and then not every source supports a concept of switching accounts, but it's still probably something I'll do. I'll just dynamically add/remove overflow options depending on the source (like I do for that "Switch Drive" option).

Mike

The option of switching drive accts quickly would definitely be useful as I have music in both.
Thanks Mike
Donner BT pedal