• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra sheets
Having recently spent a long time scanning in the whole of the Verdi Requiem choral score, our music director has informed us that we have to add some additional sheets of humming. About 18 bars in the Lacrimosa; and about 34 bars in the Quid Sum Miser.

I've scanned in the extra sheets, but I'm not sure what the best way would be to add them to the full score. I could add them as additional pages; but that would screw up the pagination (I've carefully done it so the page numbers in the MobileSheets version are the same as in the paper copy). Can I add them as additional pages that don't change the numbering of subsequent pages? Or am I best off pasting scans on top of the original in the MobileSheets version? Can I do this in MobileSheets, so I don't have to re-do all the annotations (breathing, notes from the director…) I've done in MobileSheets?
First, I would recommend creating a library backup file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. Next, long press your piece on the library screen, tap "Edit Piece" and go to the Files tab, tap the page order field, then tap "Add File" and select the file(s) containing the pages you want to add. Now you have two choices:

1) You can move the new pages into the correct spot in the piece, and MobileSheets will offset all the annotations and such to account for this. You talked about not wanting to change the pagination, but this would certainly do that.
2) You can leave the pages at the end, and tap Save. Now load the piece, go into the annotations editor, select the snipping tool, turn to one of the new pages, and drag a rectangle around what you want to copy/move. Change to the page you want to insert it, long press and select "Paste". Move the pasted image into position.

Mike