• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Lekato Page Turner
I went for the very cheap Lekato Wireless Turner (M0-1470 - https://www.amazon.co.uk/LEKATO-Wireless...B09HC5NYGC) because it looked small and solid, which it is and connexts to my Android tablet fine. However, it is a real Chinese manual and doesn't have the supporting App.

It works fine in Landscape mode, but if I long press on page forward, it can toggle into Portrait mode, and then whatever it sends, MobileSheets doesn't like. Of corse, in moments of stress, the foot stays on the page forward button long enough to switch modes.

I tried seeing if I could get MobileSheets to respond to the portrait commands, but no luck.

Anyone had any luck programming one or knows the trick to identifying what command it is sending in Portrait mode? Ideally I want it to work identically in both portrait and landscape mode, either by altering the commands it sends or reacting the same in MobileSheets.

Edit: I realised that switching to scrolling mode in MS, the portrait setting does send suitable commands for up and down, (which are also picked up by Word or Ultimate Guitar), but of course, now the left and right don't react. So is it possible to tweak MobileSheets settings to respond the same to left and right as up and down?
Have you tried the CubeSuite app? According to the site, it should work. You'll need that to make the pedal send keys instead of swipes by switching to Keyboard A mode. Then you can map left/up and right/down.
https://lekatodeal.com/pages/connect-dev...age-turner

All of this also applies to your pedal:
https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...-9307.html
Thanks for that, very useful. The Android software hasn't been maintained and refuses to install (silently) but i do have an old iPad which i am persuading into life. I'll report back.

Got through my first MobileSheets gig last night without trauma!
Stuffed. IPad Air is too old and Android devices are too new.
FYI, I just installed the latest CubeSuite on Android yesterday. You allowed unknown apps to install?

In any case, if you have an iPad or iPhone, just install from the App Store on one of those. After you change the setting, you don't need the app anymore and can use the pedal anywhere.
One both my tablet and phone, Android moans about being unsafe, I blunder through and Install Anyway, it then moans about it being for a prior version of Android and has another moan, (both my devices are on 14) then it pretends to install Cubsuit it but there is no sign of the app. Hmph! 

Another PDF reader has squatted on the CubeSuite app name in the Google Play store, and they want money for a PDF reader - cheekily they mention the Page Turner.

My ancient, inherited, iPad Air is condemned to MacOS 12.5 forever more - it rejects the install for the CubeSuite.
Last resort, use a friend's iPhone, install app, pair, change setting, unpair, delete app. 

I'm running CubeSuite on Android 14 without issue. Are you using the one from my other thread?
Version 20240723070027
Download
(10-21-2024, 11:25 PM)mdavej Wrote: FYI, I just installed the latest CubeSuite on Android yesterday. You allowed unknown apps to install?

In any case, if you have an iPad or iPhone, just install from the App Store on one of those. After you change the setting, you don't need the app anymore and can use the pedal anywhere.

(Yesterday, 03:35 AM)mdavej Wrote: Last resort, use a friend's iPhone, install app, pair, change setting, unpair, delete app. 

I'm running CubeSuite on Android 14 without issue. Are you using the one from my other thread?
Version 20240723070027
Download
Neither my Galaxy nor Pixel 6a are interested in loading it. The Galaxy silently fails after forcing the install, the Pixel comes up with the prior version massage. Next time I'll spend more money than time!
Yeah, mine's running fine on a Galaxy on Android 14, iPhone and iPad. Sorry yours won't work. Honestly, I'd just borrow a friend's iPhone at this point. Five minute fix.