• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection Problems
I use mobilesheets on two tablets. One is working fine. The other is having connection problems. If I reboot the tablet, I get the wifi to connect to the Companion app on my computer. Everything appears to be going right at this point. I try to batch upload a number of songs, and when it gets to the part where it starts sending files to the tablet, I get an error message that says System.Net.Sockets.Socketexception (0x80004005) then something about the connection being forcibly closed by the tablet. It suggests reconnecting the tablet. After clicking the OK button, the companion app says that my batch was successfully transferred, but the songs are not on the tablet. The companion app then hangs when I try to reconnect. I have to close it down and reboot the tablet. Simply turning off the wifi and turning it back on again doesn't work.

Trying to add a single song also gives a connection error. "An error was encountered while adding or modifying the song. Please verify that your connection is still active" (or close to that, at least.) I then am unable to reconnect the tablet until I reboot.

Manually connecting doesn't seem to change this behavior.

Any ideas what I need to do next?