• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Function for speaking during audio file
Information 
Hi all & Mike,

I'm using MobilesheetsPro since years now, especially when I don't want to go with my keyboard and I can take my tablet and play directly the mp3 backing from there.

Along the years I have one function that I especially miss, It not an easy one I know, but maybe technology has evolved: 

When I start a song, an mp3 and I want to talk in the middle of the song, of course the timeline of the mp3 goes on and I cannot go back to replay it without stopping it, so basically I can only restart from the begging or just skip the song, or just try to align myself/lirycs with the remaining part of the song.
So my question is:

1.Can you develop a function that allows to upload another mp3 file(I want to be the drums) that I can sync with the BPM of the current song, and just with a smart button, when I press it, the song the I play currently will pause and the drums mp3 synchronized on BPM will play during I speak. Then I should go back to the original song when I want and continue or unpause.

2.If the above function will not be possible, Is there any other idea how can I reach talking during am mp3 playback and then jump to a certain point of the song(taking into account that the mp3 is like 3:00 min long, I'm starting to talk at  sec 0:30, takes like till 1:00 and I want to jump back to sec 0:15) 

3. I know the Nr 2 can be done with smart buttons - load and play audio track, but sometimes I need to jump to 0:15:20 because 0:15 is not sufficient to catch the right  note I need, is it possible create another field to get even more specific where I need to jump on the timeline of the new audio track?

I know, a lot of questions, i hope i summarize the issue, in the end I want to speak during an audio track and have the possibility to go back in a specific point in the timeline, without stopping the audio, or just insert some drums audio sync with bpm of the original audio file.

I remain at disposal for any questions,
Cheers to all!
Tavi