• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annotations out of sync
(11-06-2012, 04:41 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Well, I spent the last hour trying to investigate this issue with mixed results. I was able to get the annotations to be slightly off a couple of times, but if I adjusted the zoom, and then adjusted the zoom back, it seemed to fix everything, and the annotation(s) would position themselves correctly. Can you guys try doing this, and let me know if it has the same effect for you? If so, there might be some sort of logic error with the zoom level that gets fixed if you adjust the zoom. Thanks.

I tried the zoom-fix and it works, but it only sticks with the last sheet I use the fix on in my setlist.
I have a setlist of 4 sheets and 3 of them have annotations and they're all a little off.
I can use the fix and sheet 2 and it works, but when I use the fix on sheet 3, the annotations on sheet 2 revert to their previous wrong placement.
A good fix is in order to reliably make use of annotations in a setlist.
Hope you can find one.
I'm still working on tracking down this issue. It's somewhat difficult for me to reproduce, but with enough tries, I can get it to occur. I just need to have the proper diagnostics in place so I can determine what's going on. I'll make sure it's addressed in version 3.9.