• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
problem batch load from sdcard
I have been trying the batch import on the tablet itself.
Version 3.7 from Amazon appstore

I copied all the required pdfs to the removable disk:


The mobile sheets stores all its subdirectories on


I restored from backup and song subdirectories were created :
etc. etc.

I then did a batch import:
specified create subdirectories, however all the songs are put in the root of sdcard/mobilesheets and no subdirectories are created, each song is prefixed with a sequence number.

I can access the songs ok, but the tablet got screwed up when i backed up everything and restored it.

In fact, i don't know if it was finger trouble but after the restore the tablet refused to boot up. I have only just managed to restore the tablet by going through recovery and re flashing the kernel.
You have not acknowleged this bug.
This is preventing me from continuing to load more files as i cannot be certain the backup and restore is working properly.
This is the format of the file being uploaded :
"9_6 out of nowhere.pdf"
"9_7 over the rainbow.pdf"
I'm in the middle of moving out of state, which has prevented me from getting much done on MobileSheets, so I apologize for the delay. I'm going to need to look into this some more, but I believe I may have fixed it with v3.8. I'll verify this, and let you know when I get a chance.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2023 MyBB Group.