• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A must have for solo musicians
I would consider this program if there was a feature that let you cue page turns inside the audio file for those who use audio like music minus one. To be clear, I need a program that can output my music minus one audio to an amplifier, as described, put cue points in it to turn the pages from the audio file. Other features to manipulate the audio would be a nice feature also like tempo change and pitch shift (key shift). The program fourscore has the basic feature but I don't want a mac and their screen is too small.
A simple page tap does the job with MS. I have been using it since version 1. It works fine. Also with Android multitask I sometimes views with MS and play songs from ireal pro. Some form of external integration with ireal would be great in the future. These two apps are all you need for solo performance.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
Thanks for your response. I looked at the ireal pro program. I play classical violin and would like a program that would integrate with audio files. I have been reading the update info and there seems to be a new feature that will track the time. I am not sure if it will turn pages. Would like to avoid carrying around foot pedals etc.
With Mobile Sheets you can also turn pages via foot pedal.

Ver.4 has an auto scroll feature with adjustable scroll speed. The upgrade does also. I don't know if this is can be connected to the audio capibility, haven't used the audio in v4.

(10-07-2014, 06:50 AM)Freddytwonotes Wrote: Thanks for your response. I looked at the ireal pro program. I play classical violin and would like a program that would integrate with audio files. I have been reading the update info and there seems to be a new feature that will track the time. I am not sure if it will turn pages. Would like to avoid carrying around foot pedals etc.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
MobileSheetsPro will not have the ability to turn pages at specific points in the audio playback in the initial release. I will include that with an update not longer after.
(10-07-2014, 01:15 AM)gdpresley@yahoo.com Wrote: A simple page tap does the job with MS. I have been using it since version 1. It works fine. Also with Android multitask I sometimes views with MS and play songs from ireal pro. Some form of external integration with ireal would be great in the future. These two apps are all you need for solo performance.

Hi GDPrespley,
I never heard of the possibility to be able to use ireal's audio player and read lyrics from MS (same time) before reading your post on "Android multitask" .

I've visited googlePlay and also read about "rooting" (bravely).
Lots of apps appeared to have problems etc. Can you recommend method that don't require rooting the tab.

I use Galaxy Tab2 10.1 OS 403.
I wish to be able to use ireal and MS. Thanks.Big Grin
Jobe, did you work out multitasking with iReal Pro and lyrics on MS?
No root required. Once you start Play for the song, switch to MS.