• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing MobileSheets Pro on new tablet
I have recently bought Mobile Sheets Pro and use it on an old tablet, in conjunction with the M-S Companion on my PC.   I've bought a better tablet: how do I get it to load and use M-S-Pro?  Do I have to buy the App again for the new device?  Advice for a technical ignoramus, please. 
(05-19-2015, 10:20 PM)bazza Wrote: I have recently bought Mobile Sheets Pro and use it on an old tablet, in conjunction with the M-S Companion on my PC.   I've bought a better tablet: how do I get it to load and use M-S-Pro?  Do I have to buy the App again for the new device?  Advice for a technical ignoramus, please. 

If you configure your new tablet to use the same Google ID as your old tablet (i.e. the same ID you used to purchase the app), you should have the option of installing the app on the new device. I know this works if you purchased it from the Google Play Store, but I'm not sure whether there are issues from the other purchase locations.

Mike
Same for SlideMe - if you use the same account, it's free to download as many times as required. I imagine it's the same for Amazon customers, someone here will know for sure.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
It's the same for all three app stores.
(05-20-2015, 03:46 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It's the same for all three app stores.

Thanks, guys.  Files now loaded!
I tried to load MSP on my tablet and it did load but would not boot unless I had WiFi connected. I don't have internet capabilities at my home and sometimes play where there is no access to WIFI. I think you said that this was a "license" issue and to go to SlideMe. I did and could not find the app. What to do? I installed MSP on an old Kindle to look at the app and it seems to work perfectly with no WiFi connection. I had a RCA Viking Pro with Lolly POP 5.0
thanks for your other replies to my subscription issues.

Sorry if this duplicates my original reply. Still trying to figure out how to do this. Pathetic Newbie.
Wifi should only be required a couple times with the Google Play version: once after purchasing and then again a little while later to verify a refund wasn't issued. If you've been using the app for a month or longer, you shouldn't need wifi anymore. If you are using the Amazon App Store version, then that is a different story. I don't sell MobileSheetsPro on SlideMe (and I stopped selling the original there as well).
Thanks so much Mike. I did purchase MSP from Amazon. I will re-purchase from Google Play or the MSP site directly. I am excited about the app and am looking forward to using it.
Thanks again!
I do not know where I purchased the app and now have a new device that I'd like to use it on. Help?
OK I found the purchase on Microsoft. Now what?
If the new device is also a Windows-based device, then load the Microsoft Store application (don't use a web browser), log in with the email address you used to purchase MobileSheets, search for MobileSheets and it should let you install the app without requiring additional payment. 

If the new device is an Android tablet and you have only purchased through the Microsoft Store, then you will have to purchase the Android version separately through Google Play.

Mike