• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go back to zoom level with dubbel tab
Hi there,

I'm a professional musician (trumpet and director) and I'm used reading my music on an Ipad using ForScore.
Because I'm also a director (mainly big bands) I've bought a 13.3" tablet with Android to read my director scores.
The best program on the Android platform turned out to be MobileSheets pro and I must say I'm impressed by a lot of it's features!
One thing I noticed which seems to be missing and I used a lot in ForScore is the ability to zoom into a score and by a double tab (or some other gesture) to return to the zoom best fitted for the score. Because I can't find a proper tablet of a bigger size which suit my needs (preferably 4:3 screen, bigger than 13.3", readability outside in sunlight, not too heavy, etc, etc..) I often have to magnify the score to read the small text and notes in a complex big band score.
So is this functionality already in MobileSheets Pro (and I just can't find it) of could it be added as a feature?

Kind regards,
Wouter Kluck
The Netherlands
Hannspree 13.3" tablet and PageFlip Cicada.
The plan is to have zoom reset be activated by a two finger tap. I'm going to work on getting this implemented as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Mike
(05-24-2015, 05:43 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The plan is to have zoom reset be activated by a two finger tap.  I'm going to work on getting this implemented as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Mike. That would be awesome! Appreciated!
Wouter
This is now available in v1.1.2.

Mike
Great! It works perfect!
Thank you!