• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
share pdf files
I have friends who don't use Mobilesheets (or Android). It would really help to be able to share (email) the basic song--for me, preferably without annotations though I know others want that, too.
Thanks,
Jeanne
(05-30-2015, 02:57 AM)FiddlerJeanne Wrote: I have friends who don't use Mobilesheets (or Android). It would really help to be able to share (email) the basic song--for me, preferably without annotations though I know others want that, too.
Thanks,
Jeanne
Why not just post the files you create on Google Drive, Dropbox or other similar sharing service? Email is not really an effective means to share IMO because there's no trail to previously shared files if/when you start sharing with new people. 
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
I would like to be able to send someone a single file directly. Plenty of times this comes up at gigs.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Google Drive, et al, work fine if you're sharing a bunch of tunes, but if I'm playing casually, e.g., in a jam session, and someone wants one tune, it's would be very handy to just send them the tune directly from with MS. Then we're both done-- they don't have to go collect it later and there's no question about what tune we meant (naming is not universal, so we usually have to play a bit to be clear what we mean.
Most Android devices can set up a point-to-point connection with each other and exchange files. Isn't that easier?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I don't think so--if I'm looking at a file in MS and can just click share, etc. that's much easier than hunting up the correct file. Seems to me the nice thing about doing it within MS is that it would be very quick to do on the fly. If it's not quick and dead-simple, I'm not going to bother in the middle of a session. Am I missing something?
FiddlerJeanne

I tried to PM you, but it seems you have that turned off, so I emailed you instead.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I do plan on adding a way to send the files themselves - just haven't added this capability yet.
Cool! Eagerly awaiting...
Nice Mike!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Just wanted to provide an update - this is going to be available in v1.1.6. Now when you press "Share" it pops up a menu with "Share as .msf" and "Share files". The latter is the functionality you've requested.

Mike
Good move - that will be very useful for a lot of us.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Thank you!
Thank you! Great to have this.