• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unexpected behavior from import of chordPro files
Don't know if this is a bug, user error, or just something that is intentionally not supported but...

...when importing a directory of files that are in chordPro format none of the directives are getting picked up and populating the songs fields. :-(

[backstory]
My wife's tablet can no longer import a song individually like I used to do. Android now just says "MobileSheets stopped working". I think it stemmed from trying to import a song while MS was automatically updating. Seems to have fubar'd things.

Anyway, when I imported individually right into MS all the fields were getting picked up but with with CompanionPro program the fields don't get populated.
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
Chord pro parsing was only added for the song editor. I'm adding it to the other import options as we speak. Thanks!
(06-01-2015, 02:48 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Chord pro parsing was only added for the song editor. I'm adding it to the other import options as we speak. Thanks!

Seems to be working well with the new release. Thanks for the quick turnaround!! 
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4