• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes in companion don't go through to app
I recently had to change the key of 2 songs. 

I prepared the pdf and uploaded the new song, using the companion, at the same time, using the field tab to add them to the set lists they were needed in. Still in the companion, I then went to the setlist part and found the new song was at the end. I dragged it to where I wanted and removed the old version in the original key. All seemed to be well so I exited the companion and looked at the app on my tablet where I found that the original song in the old key was still there alongside the new one, and, there was also a copy of the new one at the end of the setlist!

I went through the whole procedure with the second song and got the same result. It feels like this is all part of the "nervousness" reported elsewhere regarding the dragging within a setlist on the companion.

p.s. I'm still rnning the companion on Windows XP
I would advise not using drag & drop in the companion until I release the next version. I completely changed the drag & drop, and it works much better now. I'm still trying to wrap up some of the recent changes, but some of them turned out to be much more involved than I thought they would be (printing in particular).