• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not a good start...
Lately when I launch MSP on my tablet it opens in a strage way, I attach a screenshot, what about it ? Thank you very much.

If I try to close that window I can't, I've to open first a song...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sad ...looking for a good Tablet....!!! Confused
OS ...to be determined !!! 
Wow, that is very strange. It appears like it's trying to initialize the position for the media player based upon the saved settings, but for some reason the visibility is not being handled correctly. I've tried the app on a number of tablets and I have never seen that. Is anyone else experiencing that problem? I may need your help with testing a fix if I can't reproduce it.
Yes I have this a little. When I open the app for the first time and sometimes on subsequent returning to it via tapping MS on the Home screen, I will see this briefly but then it disappears. Would you expect this to happen also? It has happened when the opening page is Albums, but I think I have seen it when it opened to Collections. This does not happen every time.
I have not had it showing up and staying there though.
Android 4.0.3
Not seen here
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(10-04-2015, 02:41 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Wow, that is very strange. It appears like it's trying to initialize the position for the media player based upon the saved settings, but for some reason the visibility is not being handled correctly.  I've tried the app on a number of tablets and I have never seen that. Is anyone else experiencing that problem?  I may need your help with testing a fix if I can't reproduce it.
Hello sorry for my english

I have the same problem user dalrmi, when I open the program, it loads the player, who then disappears after a few seconds.
Is a recent problem, do not show up when I purchased the program.

Using the tablet : HANNSPAD 13.3" SN14T71

Thanks for answer
Stefano
I'm wondering if this is hardware specific? I note that two of the users complaining about it are using the same tablet.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
This is both hardware/OS version specific, as I see it happen very briefly on my Kindle Fire sometimes, but I never see it on my other tablets. The media player is set to be invisible at startup, so I'm not sure why some tablets don't seem to respect that at startup.

Mike