• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobilesheets Companion Pro column "path"
Hello Mike,

First thanks for the great program.
In the old Mobilesheets Companion there was a column "path", which was very handy to see if a song was on the external SD card or in the internal memory of the tablet. But in the new Mobilesheets Companion PRO, it is disappeared. 
Is this for a reason? If not, is it possible to bring the "path" column back? (selectible of course, because not everyone wants to see it, because of the long columnwidth)

TIA, Jerry
The reason I stopped providing Path is because it requires that I load a bunch of information out of the database, and I was trying to minimize that (along with putting a lot of additional data in the main list). If Path is important to people, I can look into querying for all that information out of the database when the songs are first read out, but it may result in a slight delay when the database is first transferred (if the library is large).
(11-04-2015, 05:18 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The reason I stopped providing Path is because it requires that I load a bunch of information out of the database, and I was trying to minimize that (along with putting a lot of additional data in the main list).   If Path is  important to people, I can look into querying for all that information out of the database when the songs are first read out, but it may result in a slight delay when the database is first transferred (if the library is large).

It's not an issue for me as my songs are all in the same path
I say don't mess with it. My $.02.
(11-05-2015, 06:02 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: I say don't mess with it.  My $.02.

Agreed.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(11-04-2015, 05:18 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The reason I stopped providing Path is because it requires that I load a bunch of information out of the database, and I was trying to minimize that (along with putting a lot of additional data in the main list).   If Path is  important to people, I can look into querying for all that information out of the database when the songs are first read out, but it may result in a slight delay when the database is first transferred (if the library is large).

Okay, that's clear. Thanks for tour reaction