• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with song size
My sets usually consist of 3 songs, the last of which scrolls off the bottom of the page.  When I want to scroll to the end of the set I swipe with one finger.  This usually works.  However, sometimes instead of scrolling, the action causes the 2nd tune to become wider, causing the side edges to fall off the screen.  I can use a 2 finger close to return it to its original size but when I reload the set, the song always appears in the wider version.  This occurs whether I'm editing the set or the song and also when I am in play mode. 

Any ideas about how to fix this problem?  The only thing I've been able to do is delete the song and reenter the original PDF file. Not very satisfying. 

Thanks,

Marlan
Just to verify Marlan - you do the two finger tap to reset the zoom/pan, and the next time you load the song, it still uses the zoom? If you go to the pan/zoom settings dialog and reset it there, does it work, or does it exhibit the same behavior?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike,

This seems to work.

I diagonally swiped the song to display the buttons on the bottom of the screen.  I tapped the second  button to the left (the one that looks like a mountain range).  This brought up the screen called "Apply Zoom/Pan Settings."  I tapped "RESET PAN and ZOOM."  I tapped "All Pages in All Files(Current Song)"

When I returned to the song it was displayed at 100%.  When I brought up the 3-song set, it is also displayed at 100%.  What I relief.

Is this what you had in mind?  Do you expect this procedure to apply to all my songs or just the current song?  The wording is ambiguous.

Thanks,
Marlan
I just looked through the code and the two finger tap uses the exact same code as the dialog, so I have no idea why one would work for you but the other doesn't. You didn't change the default action for the two finger tap right? It's still set to "Reset Pan and Zoom", right? It's important to note that the two finger tap uses the setting for "Zoom Settings" when determining which pages to reset the zoom/pan for. This seems a little wrong to me, as it probably should just default to either resetting the current page or the current file, but that's the way it operates at the moment.

As for your question, if you select "All Pages in All Files (Current Song)", then I would expect all of the zoom settings in the current song to be reset. If you had the "Current Page Only" selected for the Zoom Settings dropdown on the dialog, then I would expect the two finger tap to reset only the current page, and likewise, if you had one of the other settings, it should respond appropriately.

Mike
I did change the default action for the two finger tap.  I changed it back.  So far I haven't had the problem but I haven't used mobilesheets much over the past few days.

Thanks for your help.

Marlan