• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.3.3 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.2.4 Released
I'm very excited to announce the release of MobileSheetsPro v1.3.3 which contains full support for running on cell phones. This release also removes a few other feature requirements on Google Play. My hope is that devices that were being flagged as incompatible can now successfully download the app.  The version running on cell phones is almost identical to the tablet version, so some things may appear quite small in order to fit on the screen.  For users who have already purchased MobileSheetsPro for their tablet, they can download it on their phone for no additional charge as the purchase is tied to their Google Play account, not their device. The full list of changes for the tablet and companion are listed below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.3.3
  • All screens have been modified to work on cell phones and smaller tablets. Google Play will now allow installation on those devices
  • Removed a few required device features from Google Play to avoid compatibility errors with tablets
  • Fixed issue with Google Drive so that more than 460 files can be shown at once
  • Fixed render issues that can cause pages to be unnecessarily scaled down when the overlay and/or title bar is visible
  • Fixed issue that can cause render errors when setlists contain more than 6 PDFs and a jump occurs to the beginning or end of the setlist
  • Fixed issue with the alphabet list potentially containing invalid characters on the group editor screen when a custom song title format is used
  • Fixed issue with the vertical scrolling page display when using many small pages that could make it impossible to change pages without first scrolling
  • Fixed issue with writing a single page of annotations to file that can incorrectly move the annotations down the page
  • Fixed issue with the original key dialog and changed the button wording to more clearly reflect its purpose. A reset button has also been added to the transpose dialog
  • Fixed issue with the Dropbox button in the song editor not correctly viewing Dropbox

MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.2.4
  • Fixed bug with creating backups without audio files included
  • Fixed backup extraction dialog to handle backups with invalid data for audio files
  • Fixed handling of image files with invalid color profiles in their metadata
  • Added support for files with unicode characters in their name

Mike
Very excited for the phone compatibility. Thanks. I think I can retire the Fakebook app now. Thanks.
(01-18-2016, 07:46 AM)BRX Wrote: Very excited for the phone compatibility. Thanks. I think I can retire the Fakebook app now. Thanks.

Thank you very much!
For me this is a must have feature. I need the phone as an emergency backup. Using the old vesrsion on the phone was a pain.

I continue to recommend MS for all musicians.
(01-18-2016, 07:46 AM)BRX Wrote: I think I can retire the Fakebook app now. Thanks.

Puzzled. You used FB to display songs? Or do you use MSPro for social communications?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(01-18-2016, 05:18 PM)sciurius Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 07:46 AM)BRX Wrote: I think I can retire the Fakebook app now. Thanks.

Puzzled. You used FB to display songs? Or do you use MSPro for social communications?

Though "retire" my imply otherwise I rarely used it. But I still had it on my phone.

MS didn't work there so far, remember?  Tongue
@Sciurius: did you mix up Fakebook and Facebook?
BRX probably was talking about http://www.skrivarna.com/search/label/Fakebook
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(01-18-2016, 10:54 PM)itsme Wrote: @Sciurius: did you mix up Fakebook and Facebook?

Apparently  Blush
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(01-18-2016, 11:45 PM)sciurius Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 10:54 PM)itsme Wrote: @Sciurius: did you mix up Fakebook and Facebook?

Apparently  Blush

You had me puzzled.  Big Grin