• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobilesheetsPro 1.4.2 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.3.2
I'm happy to announce the release of MobileSheetsPro version 1.4.2 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.3.2. These changes include a number of enhancements to sorting and a new text editor for text and chord pro files.  Both the companion and tablet must be updated as a lot of changes occurred to the database tables - neither the tablet nor companion application will allow connections to older versions. One thing I was hoping to get in this release was better support for external SD cards on tablets running 5.0+. Unfortunately, after doing more research, I found that the changes required are going to be quite complex and will affect a huge number of areas in the application (basically every single piece of code that interacts with files in any way). That means I've had to postpone that support until a later time, as it will likely take several weeks worth of work.  The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheets v1.4.2
  • Added text editor for editing text and chord pro files. Editor can be accessed from song overlay or song editor.
  • Greatly increased the speed of exporting PDFs and the exported PDFs are now much smaller in size
  • Added sorting options for the group tabs and additional sorting options for songs in those groups.
  • Added ascending/descending toggle to all sort selections
  • Automatic scrolling is now allowed in all display modes
  • Added "Save and Edit Next" option in the song editor to save changes and automatically open the next song in the previously viewed list.
  • Fixed error with chord pro durations not being allowed in HH:MM:SS format
  • Added check to ensure companion application version is compatible
  • Added support for additional song title format fields including PAGE_ORDER, FILE_NAMES, FILE_PATHS and AUDIO_PATHS.
  • Pages can now be scrolled up around 40% in the annotations editor to prevent content from being hidden by the virtual keyboard
  • The default MIDI command is now "Number" when the MIDI device type is set to KORG
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.3.2
  • Added separate updater process to streamline future updates
  • Updated database code to stay compatible with tablet. 
  • Added ascending sort option to the group tabs
Mike