• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
combining multi-part annotation into one that can be copied
Another question in my search for MSP nirvana...

I've drawn a simple annotation consisting of three individual parts over each other:
1) yellow box as background
2) black line in the middle, with
3) sort of closing arrow at end of the line.

Basically, this, in a yellow box: ————————>
The line is continuous and not broken as above, and the arrow is larger.

What I'm trying to do is turn this into a single annotation which I can then use in other songs as well.
Has anyone been able to do this?

Thanks!
That's not currently supported as the copy and paste function doesn't work when selecting multiple annotations, and I don't have a way of combining multiple annotations into one. I also don't support custom bitmaps/symbols yet, so you couldn't create the annotations outside MobileSheetsPro for reuse.

This does bring up some interesting ideas for enhancements in the future though.

Mike
Did we ever get a way to turn a line into an arrow? (So, we can "point" from one part of a page to another.)

Jeff
Free form line terminated with a triangle, drawn without lifting the marking tool?
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Not yet I'm afraid - I've been waiting to tackle all the annotations stuff at once. I'm trying to finish the Windows 10 version before I focus all my attention on updates to annotations.
(09-21-2016, 03:51 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Not yet I'm afraid - I've been waiting to tackle all the annotations stuff at once.   I'm trying to finish the Windows 10 version before I focus all my attention on updates to annotations.

Okay, thanks for the quick response, Mike.

Jeff
Actually, I always have a problem drawing a line (probably because its a cheap tablet). The line always get broken.

On some other software I have used on a tbalet, if I set a start point and end point, it would ensure a good line from one point to the other. Can I do this already?

Jeff
Drawing lines can currently only be done by dragging your finger across the screen. I could look into adding a two-tap option for creating lines in a future update if that would useful (where you tap the start and end point).
(09-22-2016, 04:06 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I could look into adding a two-tap option for creating lines in a future update  if that would useful (where you tap the start and end point).

And arrow heads .... Rolleyes
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(09-22-2016, 06:04 PM)sciurius Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 04:06 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I could look into adding a two-tap option for creating lines in a future update  if that would useful (where you tap the start and end point).

And arrow heads ....  Rolleyes

Both of these would be helpful for me.

Jeff