• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No email share
Hi, i cannot share my scores . Now i have fojnd that my problem is that i have make a backup for any years with mobile sheet and had it export to mobilesheets pro. If i clear the darabase and import files in mobilesheetspro it works. If i import with backup it doesnt work.
Gives it a way that the share funktion works wizh backup.
What kind of error are you running into? Are you sharing as a .msf file, or are you using the "share files" option? It would help to know exactly what is failing.

Thanks,
Mike
(09-13-2016, 02:11 AM)Zuberman Wrote: What kind of error are you running into?  Are you sharing as a .msf file, or are you using the "share files" option? It would help to know exactly what is failing.

Thanks,
Mike

I want share files per email or printershare.
Seems i can not found the file the document has 0 kb. At another tablet i write the file is to large.
i think it is an error in the database.
New songs i can share. Older songs that i have immportet with backup i could not share.
Open the older songs and verify that only valid files show up in the song list in the song editor (if unsupported files like audio files show up in the song list, this can cause problems). Also look at the audio file list to be sure. If the songs appear to be fine, then I'm going to need to get a copy of a backup file from you in order to figure out what's going on.

Thanks,
Mike
I will send you an email to your support adress with a dropbox link to the file
Thanks
Frank
I was able to identify the following problem: if you share a song containing multiple files (or you export multiple songs) and choose to join them as one PDF, that setting is persisted so that the next time the dialog is shown, that box will stay checked. If you then export a song containing one file, the checkbox is hidden, but it still acts like it is set, causing a bug in my code. I'm now correctly disabling that setting when a song with one file is imported. Please try sharing a song with multiple files, disable that checkbox, tap OK to finish the share, and then try sharing the song with a single file. It should work after doing that. I will have this fixed in the next update.

If this is not the problem you are encountering, let me know, as I'm not seeing any other issues.

Thanks,
Mike