• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember recently used file paths
There are various cases where I have to select a file path. MSP stores the one that was used the last time.
But the paths that I use are very different:
backup: /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/BAK/
import local file: /storage/emulated/0/_MobileSheets
CSV import: /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files/Fakebooks
It would be very helpful if MSP would store not only the last used path, but a number of them and allows selecting one of them.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I can look into adding a "recently used list" in the file browser. It wouldn't be a big deal to store the last 50 or so folders used where a file was selected from them. The other option would be for me to store the last used folder separately for every type of import. Which would you prefer?
I'd prefer the simple recent list.
At first glance specific lists seem more helpful. Both solutions would be helpful. Maybe keeping only one list is easier to implement and easier to understand for the user.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de