• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random page turning?
So a chart is loaded, and at random times it displays end of song, or if in a songbook it will either skip back a page or forward a page...if in single chart it jumps back to the songs library?

Is it Mobile Sheets or is it some android glitch?

Thanks
Never seen this happen - anyone else had this problem?

If I were to hazard a wildish guess, I think I would start looking at the touch detection on the tablet. Dirt and/or moisture on a capacitive screen (as used on most tablets) can interfere with correct operation.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(10-29-2016, 06:06 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: Never seen this happen - anyone else had this problem?  

If I were to hazard a wildish guess, I think I would start looking at the touch detection on the tablet.  Dirt and/or moisture on a capacitive screen (as used on most tablets) can interfere with correct operation.

thanks I'll check that
I once had a tablet with a horrible issue with the bezel causing random 'screen-taps'.

Eventually I became so frustrated I tossed it in the nearest trash can without even removing the 4 gig SD card!  Angry Angry Angry

I regret not properly recycling the battery more than the loss of the card, though. 

I suppose this is only happening with MobileSheets in this case?
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
Yes, just MS. I was thinking it was some sort of bluetooth thing as the activity matches how I have the bluetooth pedal switches set, but it is turned off, so it can't be that. Although maybe something in the android BT is glitching?? I have tried turning it off, and it doesn't seem to make a difference...
I had one user who had to turn off a lot of stuff on his tablet including wifi and bluetooth in order to get the random taps to stop. That definitely makes it seem like an issue with his particular device and OS build. I'm curious if you could be facing a similar issue.
I have seen this a few times while playing with headphones, when the headphone cord got too close to the tablet screen. I guess, in my case at least, there was some kind of interference from the cord which the tablet interpreted as a finger touch. Haven't seen it in a while though.
@ Zuberman ...............Cool, okay I'll give that a go too. Thx

@ Steinway .............. haha well that's pretty random! In my case the hp cable is well away.