• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Store information on mobilesheets
Hi there I think the mobile sheets is a great program but I think I am probably using a small part of it can anyone tell if you can store keyboard information such as registration and style to control the keyboard . just watched on you tube songbook plus and just wondered if it was possible on mobile sheets . Many thanks Bill  Blush
MobileSheets can indeed send MIDI messages when a score is loaded.
Or can be confugured to load a score automatically when a certain MIDI message is received
(12-11-2016, 07:37 AM)Rey_a Wrote: MobileSheets can indeed send MIDI messages when a score is loaded.
Or can be confugured to load a score automatically when a certain MIDI message is received

Hi Rey_a thank you for your reply but midi is a bit out of my scope 
Many thanks Bill
MIDI is beyond me (right now) as well.
But, I would have to think MIDI would be the only way MobileSheets could possibly control the settings of your keyboard.

The only other option I can think of would be to add a note to each song that gives the registration settings you want to use for that song.

If you were playing through a set, you could list only the changes needed from the previous song to make the note smaller and easier to use.
OTOH, I believe that note will always follow that particular song no matter where it shows up in other setlists, if it did.
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
I'm pretty sure songbook plus controls registration etc. with MIDI, too. How else if it isn't specifically programmed for an instrument.