• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export Setlist
Hello, is there a way to export a set list i.e. for printing hand outs? 

Thx & best regards
herbie
(02-21-2017, 01:44 AM)xherbie Wrote: Hello, is there a way to export a set list i.e. for printing hand outs? 

Thx & best regards
herbie

That would be useful
If you just want to export the setlist into a new file, go to the setlists tab, long press the select and select "Share->Export files" and then select the "Join into one PDF" checkbox. You can then provide a name for the new PDF that will join together every song in the setlist.

If you are just wanting to print the setlist, you can long press the setlist on the setlists tab, tap the three dots at the top right (the overflow menu), and then tap "Print". You will need to have a print service installed such as PrinterShare that can handle sending the print job to the printer.

Mike
If it's just about list of the songs in the setlist:
"Generate Songlist" exports a list of songs as plain text. Just the meta data like title, key and so on.
In "Generate Songlist Format" in the settings you can select which meta data are included.
If you use semicolons or tabs as separators you can easily import the list into Excel or Libre Office Calc for further formatting, sorting and more.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Very good. The «generate songlist» solves my problem. Thanks for your answers
The Companion is also perfect for creating lists that can further be processed in Excel and such.