• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-Tab view or Drop-Down menu in Open List
Would it be possible to have the ability to choose more than one initial Tab, or that we could have a multi-entry screen at opening?
I know some other program do that and it can become very clumsy, but it would be SO practical if there could be a kind of Three-Style open screen...
Now if we choose Songs as initial Tab for example, there is no way we can see the composer's name unless we add it to the Song's name, so if I have multiple songs titled Concerto for example, there is no way I can see from which composer, or in what Setlist it is!
We can only see Artist's name under Songs titles, but what if we could decide what other entry we want (like composer)?
I know we can see how much Songs there is in every Setlist or for every Composers, but what if we could push an onscreen button for a drop down menu to see in which Setlist or Artist that composer is?
Or if we choose Setlist, to see which composers or artists is attributed to it?

I am not a programmer, those are just ideas I have seen elsewhere!
Dominic
Settings>library settings>song title formatting>caption format. Select the tabs/fields you desire and they display beneath the song title although 'setlist' is not included.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
As Skip has suggested, you can include whatever data you want in the song title or in the caption. Look at page 19 of the manual for more details: http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/MobileSheetsPro.pdf
(04-02-2017, 12:36 PM)Skip Wrote: Settings>library settings>song title formatting>caption format. Select the tabs/fields you desire and they display beneath the song title although 'setlist' is not included.

Oh, great, thanks, I missed that!
But I still suggest it could be made easier to do so, and maybe a more graphical way to do it since this post is in ''Future Requests and Ideas''...
Wink
D.