• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import problem
HI,

I'm having an import problem with both GoogleDrive and Dropbox.
Selecting either, results in a continuous loop.
I used to be able to connect to both, but since a few months I've no luck.

I've set the right login for Google and Dropbox.

I'm using 4.0.4. 

Anyone any idea?

Tom
Hello Tom,

I've heard of people experiencing this in the past, but it was usually resolved after the app was uninstalled/reinstalled. It's pretty rare for it to happen out of the blue though - most people have only experienced it after first installing the app, and then it went away after they reinstalled.

One way to verify this is to install MobileSheetsFree. If you can import using Google Drive/Dropbox with that, then you will probably be able to fix MobileSheetsPro with a reinstall. You can back up your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library so that you can restore it after the reinstall if you decide to go down that route.

If you don't want to reinstall, we can try to figure out why this is occurring. If you switch the account under Settings->Storage->Switch Dropbox Account, do you get the same looping behavior.? How about Google Drive? Do you get this same looping if you use Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library to select a destination folder? What if you go into the song editor, tap the folder icon on the files tab, then tap the Dropbox icon?

Thanks,
Mike