• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write annotations to file (batch mode)
Since I'm having a problem with created annotations on the windows-MS not showing on the android-MS-Pro, I thought writing the annotations to the files. 
Mike is on to this problem ( http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/fo...p?tid=4065) but I already edited 150 music sheets and I would like to make these changes permanent.

I have 2 questions:

1) Can there a possibility to write the annotations to all 150 files at once, without having to repeat the proceedure 150 times?

2) Does each .msb-backup file contain all pdf files? So, if writing the annotations to file would not work as expected, would a restoring of an older .msb-backup file restore also the older "non-written" pdf files?

Thanks in advance for any help,

el-Odysseas
electricOdysseas

Windows 11
Android
MobileSheetsPro
1) Unfortunately, no, there is no way to write all of the annotations to the files at once as this is not something I want most users doing anyways. Until I can properly support editing embedded PDF annotations in MobileSheetsPro, I don't want users saving out their annotations and then finding they can't edit them later.

2) Yes, each .msb backup file contains all song files, so if you restored an older backup, it would restore the original PDFs.

Mike
(06-09-2017, 07:26 PM)Zuberman Wrote: 1) Unfortunately, no, there is no way to write all of the annotations to the files at once as this is not something I want most users doing anyways.  Until I can properly support editing embedded PDF annotations in MobileSheetsPro, I don't want users saving out their annotations and then finding they can't edit them later.

2) Yes, each .msb backup file contains all song files, so if you restored an older backup, it would restore the original PDFs.

Mike

Thanks for the reply Mike!

I will then keep on working and hope that you'll stay healthy, to keep these updates and bug-fixes coming... Wink
electricOdysseas

Windows 11
Android
MobileSheetsPro