• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
partial page scroll in vertical scrolling mode
Hi Mike again.

Another suggestion for more covenient page turning or rather scrolling.

It's limited to the vertical continous scrolling mode which is my favourite view, though.

I'd like a more covenient way to scroll to a specific part of a page. So far I have done that (or more tried that) by dragging the scroll, but it's not so effective as I'd like with accuracity or snapping to the next page.

What I'd like to see - strictly in performance mode - is to be able to scroll (down) exactly to the point I'm choosing with a touch on the screen (probably in the middle vertical third of the screen to avoid a complete page turn). Again for me in a bigband that be a way to turn/scroll the pages at convenient times in the necessary amount (sometimes even so that parts of two different pages can be shown on one screen). There's much more control than relying on the actual page breaks and turns.

Also talking about scrolling in vertical mode I want to ask about a long standing request of mine which has been requested before by others as I checked on your todo list: Any chance you can make the page scrolling speed adjustable so it can be slowed down to a speed where the notes don't blur and stay readable during the scroll?

Thanks