• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copy file location into clipboard
Lightbulb 
I play shows at a local theater where we underscore the entire show.  I have the script in Mobilesheets interspersed with the songs.  There are times when I want to notate a musical idea on the script in some available whitespace.  I can certainly use the Mobilesheets annotation features to do this, and have been doing it happily this way.  But there are times when I want to write something more complicated up in Finale and paste the segment into the script.  I can do this by editing the PDF file in place with Acrobat.  This seems to work safely even with existing Mobilesheets annotations.

My request is to have a quick way to copy the file location into the clipboard, specifically in Windows 10.  I can see the location by right clicking the file in the files tab of the edit screen.  Can I shift right click or long-press to get that location into the clipboard?  Then it would be easy to paste into Acrobat.

A nice  feature would be the ability in the annotation editor to paste in some PDF, as generated by Adobe's "take a snapshot" feature, but that would be more difficult.
> My request is to have a quick way to copy the file location into the clipboard, specifically in Windows 10.  I can see the location by right clicking the file in the files tab of the edit screen.

I second this. There are a number of cases when it is useful to look up the path to a song file. When it is shown on the file tab as described by dbavirt, it fades away very quickly.
I propose to add a read-only text field on the files tab that shows the path. It should be possible to select and copy to clipboard from there.
One 'path' field is enough. In case a song consists of several files show only the path of the selected file.
I think there's enough space on the file tab for an additional field.
It is useful both for Android and Win10.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de