• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
updated and now have only 8 songs listed
I was trying to do a batch import but it said I needed to update Companion Pro, so I did. After the update all I could see were 7 songs and nothing in my setlists. I checked to see if the files were still there and they were. When i connect it to Companion Pro it shows everything but nothing comes up on my Android tablet. Very frustrating!
Also, on this tablet it is difficult to sync with my PC. The debugging is on but it not recognized by the the computer unless I do it by wifi, not usb. I'm not having a good day!

It sounds like you may have filters saved. If you click the "X" at the top right of the filters section to clear them, do all the songs show up?

As far as synchronizing, it's very difficult to set up the connection to the companion app over USB due to restrictions with Android for the kind of data that is allowed over USB. I can't send raw data, so I have take advantage of a "hack" by using a development tool called adb (Android Debug Bridge) to allow data to be sent over USB.  In order to use adb, you have to install the same kind of development drivers a programmer would use and you also need to have the device set up to have USB debugging enabled. That's why I always suggest going over WiFi unless that isn't possible.

Deleted Mobile sheets from my tablet and downloaded anew. Reloaded the Library from my backup and all is well now. Thanks for the help. Will use wifi from now on.
It's interesting how many odd problems are solved by uninstalling and reinstalling.  I'm glad that fixed the problems for you. 


Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2023 MyBB Group.