• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best PC/OS for Mobile Sheets Pro
I'm a Mac user. 

I'm going to buy a small laptop to be able to use with my tablets and Mobile Sheets Pro.

Which laptop/OS should I be getting? Windows? Chrome? I'm unfamiliar with PC operating systems.

thanks in advance!
12 tablets (Insignia, ONN, Dragon Touch). Ranging from Android 5 to 9.
(04-19-2018, 02:54 AM)dallaskruse Wrote: I'm a Mac user. 

I'm going to buy a small laptop to be able to use with my tablets and Mobile Sheets Pro.

Which laptop/OS should I be getting? Windows? Chrome? I'm unfamiliar with PC operating systems.

thanks in advance!

Well, it was originally made for Android OS (the Windows version is somewhat recent) and I suspect many more people still use it with Android.

So, maybe that nugget of info is of some use to you. . . .
I use a MacBook Pro 13" laptop. The Companion app does not run under Mac OS, so I use VMware Fusion to run Windows 10 for it. This is the only app I need Windows for, though at work I use many virtual machines for testing.

If I were purchasing a new laptop, I'd get Windows 10 -- that's the most ubiquitous. I doubt that Chrome OS can run the companion app.

IMHO it is MUCH better to put VMware Fusion onto your Mac and get Windows 10 for the Companion app. This requires about 20 GB on your Mac disk. This way you keep your music on the Mac, don't need to setup separate backups for a Windows box, and it will be less hassle and less costly than buying a whole new laptop.