• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Mouse Click Not Working for Page Back
I have MobileSheets 4.0.11
Samsung Note 10.1
Android 4.1.2
Motorola bluetooth mouse

After loading the setlist:
1. left mouse button advances page as expected
2. right mouse button goes back for an instance then exits to setlist, which is the default behavior for right mouse click in Android, i.e. "back"

If I change options to reverse USB mouse buttons, left mouse button goes backward and right mouse button exits to setlist.

Thanks!
Gary
I should (hopefully) have this fixed in the update I'm going to release tomorrow. I don't have a proper way of testing this though, as my tablet's USB mouse right-click doesn't execute the back action. Having said that, I found a bug in my code - I am properly processing the right click, but then I don't cancel the key press after so that the back action is ignored. I have fixed that, so for most Android devices, it should no longer go back to the library screen.

Thanks,
Mike
(08-08-2013, 03:58 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I should (hopefully) have this fixed in the update I'm going to release tomorrow. I don't have a proper way of testing this though, as my tablet's USB mouse right-click doesn't execute the back action. Having said that, I found a bug in my code - I am properly processing the right click, but then I don't cancel the key press after so that the back action is ignored. I have fixed that, so for most Android devices, it should no longer go back to the library screen.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks, Mike! I'll test it with my mouse and let you know as soon as the update is available. If this works, it is going to be a great cheap substitute for a BT foot pedal after I do my mods...

BTW, I am a software developer as well as band musician and would be happy to help with testing if you like. I run both Samsung Note 10.1 and Touchpad Cyanogenmod tablets...

Gary
I tested this with MusicSheets 4.0.12 and it works great. This is on a Samsung Note 10.1 with Motorola Bluetooth mouse. Velcroed on a couple pieces of wood to make bigger area to tap and I have a cheap bluetooth pedal...

Thanks for such a quick response.

Gary
No problem, happy to hear you got it working.

Mike