• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubles with view album function
Hello Mike,

Since the 4.0.11 release, "artist search" function no longer works. I click on an artist to see all songs. When I click on "All Albums" there is no sheet music. I tried to check and uncheck the option "all albums" but it's the same. This function worked well before. The album is filled with "unknown" because I do not use it.

Same with 4.0.12

This morning, in view by album, I clicked on album name, I tryed to change all the albums name by using the function rename all from "inconnu" to "unknow", and all song titles became "unknow"... Fortunatly I quit Mobilesheets and restarted it and all titles was good.

In any case thank you for mobilesheets. Wink
Joche
I didn't really change any of the logic related to this, but I'll look into it to see if something is amiss. Thanks for letting me know.

Mike
(08-11-2013, 05:05 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I didn't really change any of the logic related to this, but I'll look into it to see if something is amiss. Thanks for letting me know.

Mike

I thing something is wrong in the database. For artist1 I found 5 songs (it's correct), for artits2 I found 0 song (wrong 8 songs), for artist3 I found 1 song twice (wrong only 1 song in mobilesheets).

Anyway to rebuilt the database ?

Regards
Joche
I would need to add a database repair feature. I can think about adding this when time allows. In the meantime, you may be better off clearing your library and restoring a backup if you have one.

Mike
(08-13-2013, 03:04 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I would need to add a database repair feature. I can think about adding this when time allows. In the meantime, you may be better off clearing your library and restoring a backup if you have one.

Mike
Thanks Mike,

Yesturday, I cleared the database, removed mobilesheets, installed mobilesheets, restored a backup.

Unfortunatly I still have the trouble. I am alone with this bug ?

Regards
Joche
Joche,

I tried changing artist names, album names, etc, and ran into absolutely no problems. The transition to v5.0.0 should, in essence, repair the database as I have to convert everything over to a new format.

Mike
Hello Mike,

I solved the problem by opening each artist at least once in the companion.
Exactly the same trouble with last release. This time for all artits. I have 659 entrys. I have to open each once to solve the bug :-(
Do you have steps that I can use to reproduce the loss? Does it occur only after you download an update?

Thanks,
Mike
(10-17-2013, 02:18 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Do you have steps that I can use to reproduce the loss? Does it occur only after you download an update?

Thanks,
Mike

Yes Mike, it's only after donwloaded an update.
No step to reproduce it.

To solve I use the companion and open once each songs or little quickly use also companion and open each artist once.