• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop "Update Available" dialog!
Hi there, am feeling so annoyed that I can't figure this out.  I have two tablets running Mobilesheets 4.1.7 and my newer tablet always displays a"Upgrade to MobileSheets Pro Now Available!" every time i start MobileSheets or sync to my PC. 

There has to be some option to suppress that dialog, but I cannot find it.  I've compared meticulously the settings between the two.

I understand Zuberman's need to tell us about upgrades, but there must be a way out of this!

God Bless!
Hello,

On the dialog that pops up with version 4.1.7, there is a checkbox to stop the dialog from showing in the future. Are you not seeing that checkbox?  

Mike
(05-21-2018, 02:57 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello,

On the dialog that pops up with version 4.1.7, there is a checkbox to stop the dialog from showing in the future. Are you not seeing that checkbox?  

Mike

No, indeed there is not.  And that's probably why I have no memory of suppressing it in my "older" Lenovo Android tablet...it was probably just a checkbox.  It explains why I feel so dumb about this!

I'll get a screen grab and attach it here.  Thanks so much for responding, Mike!

(Love the product in every other way...used it last night at a benefit concert for a sick friend)

Tom
Photo 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/T9usH33ldwMeKmtS2
So I think the checkbox is being cut off at the bottom of the dialog. Is that screenshot in portrait orientation or landscape? If it's landscape, can you load it in portrait orientation and see if the checkbox appears? If it's portrait, do you have any way of decreasing the font size on the tablet by going into the OS settings and changing settings there? 

Thanks,
Mike
(05-22-2018, 06:24 AM)Zuberman Wrote: So I think the checkbox is being cut off at the bottom of the dialog. Is that screenshot in portrait orientation or landscape? If it's landscape, can you load it in portrait orientation and see if the checkbox appears? If it's portrait, do you have any way of decreasing the font size on the tablet by going into the OS settings and changing settings there? 

Thanks,
Mike

Oh my word...that was it.  What a dope I am.  I always use my tablet in landscape mode and didn't even consider that.

You are the best.  Thank you.

Tom