• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't open/find files
I'm getting an "unable to load.....(complex file path)....verify that file exists. This seemed to happen after the last update, although we went back to last version and the same thing is happening. When I try to restore library from backup it goes through the process successfully, but when I try to open a song I get the same error message. If I load in a new pdf, it seems to work. Any ideas? I've tried uninstalling program, going back a version.
Sad 
I just took my first photo to upload and now I can't get them to open either. Did you ever get them to work?

(08-25-2013, 01:30 AM)jfree Wrote: I'm getting an "unable to load.....(complex file path)....verify that file exists. This seemed to happen after the last update, although we went back to last version and the same thing is happening. When I try to restore library from backup it goes through the process successfully, but when I try to open a song I get the same error message. If I load in a new pdf, it seems to work. Any ideas? I've tried uninstalling program, going back a version.
hello, for me it doesn't work too. Sometime something happend so that may be the file could not accessed from pc during uploading it to msheets.

It occurs with MS Vista and Companion 1.4.9 and actual MobileSheets on android (Google Market).

Now, it is impossible to work with that song. Neither I can delete the "zombie file" (becoause ms doesn't allow to store a song without a file) or I can add a second and delete the errorneous file. there should be a "panic button" to clear all file references for one song and add a new file as a next step.

Now, what to do? If a dlete the song to create a new one, I think it will go out of all set lists :-((

Regards.

found that ms could not create the directory. The directory doesn't seems to extst, but total commande couldn't create the directory too.
After rbooting my Android device (4.1) I created the directory. MS still showed probs. I removed the brackets [ ] used in the name of the song.

Startung MS on android again - voilá. That's strange, are brackets a problem? Bad ..!

Regards, Clark

Instead of the brackets MS inserted a white space at the end of the song's name.