• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application window size
I am running pro companion 2.7.1 in Windows 10  on an HP x360 ultrabook and I am having a persistent problem of the application window being too tall for the laptop screen, which means  I have to resize it each time I open it. I am losing most of the top banner and 3/4 of the ok button each time. Other applications are fine. Is there a fix for this?
I'll have to add some code to ensure that the window at startup doesn't try to increase its size larger than the available screen resolution. It's currently 891 x  720. What resolution are you running where 720 pixels is larger than your screen height? If you go to the display settings in Windows, have you increased the scaling factor for your applications?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike, my resolution is 3840x2160 and scaling is at 300%

Thanks

Paul
So the companion app window should be taking up basically the entire height of your screen, not counting the task bar if you have that always shown. I'll shrink the height a little, but a scaling factor of 300% is pretty large.

Mike
Mike
300% is the recommended setting iin my display settings, but I reduced it to 250% and it seemed fix the problem al though it reduced the font size as well.

Paul