• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro v2.3.1 Released
I have released a follow-up update for Android to fix some of the issues users are seeing. The new feature to draw highlights behind page content is now disabled by default as it's not working well across all devices. For users that like that feature, you can enable it in the menu at the top left corner of the annotations editor. I will revisit the feature to see if I can improve support across more devices. I have also fixed a few crashes and other issues. The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v2.3.1
  • The option to draw highlights behind page content is now disabled by default due to lack of proper support across devices.
  • Fixed issue with synchronizing to a Google Drive cloud folder. Any previous uploads using this feature should be erased and reuploaded after this update.
  • Filters from previous sessions are no longer automatically loaded at startup. This behavior can be changed in the library settings.
  • Fixed problem with paths being handled incorrectly for older library backups
  • Fixed crash when using the sync to backup file option on devices running Android 4.1 and 4.2
Mike