• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChordPro page margins
It would be nice if it were possible to change the page margins for ChordPro songs. Sometimes a tad less margin may result in fewer lines being wrapped.

Also, it has been asked before but many things (may) have changed internally, it would be nice if it were possible to eliminate page breaks for ChordPro songs, thus viewing the song as one long page.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I'll see if I can slip in a smaller update that addresses this, the transposing changes, and any other small scale changes that have been requested.
This is probably not the best of times to ask, but how's progress on the margin settings?
Johan
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
I haven't worked on adding it yet unfortunately, as I've been focusing almost all of my attention on finishing the library sync stuff. It's on my list, so I definitely didn't forget about it.  Now that the library sync is almost done, I should be able to spend some time on this before starting the next big effort.

Mike
Thanks. No hurry!
Johan
Thanks for implementing this!

(Although I must say that it is a bit hard to manipulate the sliders on a small display...)
Johan
You can tap the number on the right side to bring up the larger dialog that lets you enter a number. I use that same approach for most sliders in the app. I probably should do something to make it more obvious.

Mike
I tried it on my phone (where I need it most) and it looked like this:

Only when I turned it landscape I could see the numbers... I'll never forget Smile
Johan
I'll adjust the layout to work better on phones - thanks.