• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation increases size (and blocks text) on its own
I think I mentioned this before, but maybe you were unable to reproduce it.

If I add an annotation on top of pdf text, it is the correct size and does not block anything I don't want blocked. But, I do want it to block incorrect chords written in the pdf. So, I use a white background os it covers up the incorrect chords.

I do this often, Fine.

But, even though I save the annotation at the correct size and play the song (and it works), at a later time when I open the song, the tex box increases in size (downward, in this case), causing it to block pdf text that I don't want it to block.

Thanks (sorry, I seem to give you a lot of work, Mike--but I love Mobilesheets),

Jeff
Are you using the latest version of MobileSheets Jeff? I really thought I fixed this problem awhile back... I'm still having issues reproducing it, but I'll keep trying.
Thanks! If I can figure out any clues when it happens (it does not happen all the time), I will let you know.

Yes, 4.0.16.
This still happens. I open a sheet and a find many of the annotations I made are covering up the text of the sheet. (Usually they are chords I have written out: "B Dim", etc.). No one else has the problem?
Unfortunately, I still have not seen this problem Jeff, so I'm not sure what's going on. I've been so busy working on v5 that I haven't really had much time to actually use MobileSheets for myself, so I haven't been actively using text annotations. It would be nice to know if anyone else has seen this too.

Mike
Yep, I wonder if I am the only one. If I have a block with some text (saved) and sometime later I open the document, the bottom of text box has dropped down (making the box longer from an up/down perspective) and covering up parts of the sheet.

Weird!

Jeff
Nobody else has had this problem? When opening up a file at a later time the box containing annotations extends lower that when it was created. So it ends up blocking text.

It actually can be a real problem if I am at a gig and the annotations is covering up chords (or less often notes) in the songs.

Only me?