• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Default filename for "Generate Song List"
When I use "Generate Song List" with option "Export to File" on Win10 the filename is initialized with the name of the group plus .txt extension.
When I do the same on Android the filename is empty.
Please populate the filename on Android with the same default as in the Win10 version.
Thanks in advance.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Hello Mike, did you miss that post?
This bug seems to be pretty simple to fix.
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11

Nope, didn't miss it, it's already fixed, I just haven't released the Windows 10 update yet. I was going to release it earlier this week but I had to leave on international travel and didn't want to release a significant update right before a trip. I return on October 15th, so I'm going to release the update then (the update contains lots of bug fixes and new functionality).

Mike
Thanks Mike. Don't hurry. Enjoy your journey.