• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamps size for annotations.
Hello.
Will we be lucky one day to have coherent and proportionate annotations?
Yesterday evening again, I had to apply a stamp 'C' then stamps for nuances, then alterations. Each time, you have to change the size manually. It is very penalizing to annot a sheet during rehearsal.
I had already suggested, I believe, to allow everyone to manage his own bank of images, ideally vector images.
Thank you for opening up on this annoying problem that tarnishes and penalizes the image of this excellent soft.
Sincerly.
First language : French
It's part of the annotation rework that is coming. The planned changes are pretty extensive, so it's going to take a bit.  I haven't forgotten about your request, or any of the others, I just haven't had time yet.

Mike
(05-03-2018, 01:16 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It's part of the annotation rework that is coming. The planned changes are pretty extensive, so it's going to take a bit.  I haven't forgotten about your request, or any of the others, I just haven't had time yet.

Mike
Hello. Will 2019 allow us to see an evolution in this field because the annotations in reharsals are long and tedious, especially because of the inconsistency between the sizes of the different "stamps"?
That's the plan. I'm finishing up one more update for Android and Windows 10 (Android is almost done, hopefully the Windows 10 changes will be ready within this next week), and then I'm working on the annotations.

Mike
(01-20-2019, 09:12 AM)Zuberman Wrote: That's the plan. I'm finishing up one more update for Android and Windows 10 (Android is almost done, hopefully the Windows 10 changes will be ready within this next week), and then I'm working on the annotations.

Mike

Thank you in advance. Any improvements will be welcomed. If you wish, I would be happy to test the beta versions in this field.