• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for undo button
Unless I just don't know where it is I would like an undo function that applies to basically everything. Today I somehow added all of my songs to a collection. I can't really restore from backup since I did other more important edits today. So I just deleted the collection but it will take a while to rebuild that. Thanks!
I think it's plausible that I can add undo/redo support for some operations, but it certainly won't be easy. I also would only support undoing the last change made. I should be able to figure something out for undoing changes made in the setlist/collections editor (and I may move to having a dedicated save button for the editor so that you can cancel all changes if desired), but I can't support undoing certain actions like deleting a song, as the underlying file may be deleted as part of this operation, and the complexity involved with undoing the deletion would be significant. 

Mike
(11-27-2018, 03:53 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I think it's plausible that I can add undo/redo support for some operations, but it certainly won't be easy. I also would only support undoing the last change made. I should be able to figure something out for undoing changes made in the setlist/collections editor (and I may move to having a dedicated save button for the editor so that you can cancel all changes if desired), but I can't support undoing certain actions like deleting a song, as the underlying file may be deleted as part of this operation, and the complexity involved with undoing the deletion would be significant. 

Mike

That sounds reasonable and would be much appreciated. Thanks for responding. This program has been such a great part of my practice and performance.