• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI hardware recommendations.
I've been using MSP happily for 12 months and now want to go to the next level and auto sync a drum machine and keyboard with program changes when a new song is loaded. I guess i need a midi adapter that will connect to my Samsung tablet. What hardware can you guys recommend for reliability?  Are there reliable wireless options? I also plan on getting a foot switch for page turns. 
Thanks in advance. 
I'm using a Beatbuddy and a Yamaha CP4 with a Samsung A6 tablet.
"Execute your dreams."
(12-23-2018, 01:47 PM)unspecial Wrote: I've been using MSP happily for 12 months and now want to go to the next level and auto sync a drum machine and keyboard with program changes when a new song is loaded. I guess i need a midi adapter that will connect to my Samsung tablet. What hardware can you guys recommend for reliability?  Are there reliable wireless options? I also plan on getting a foot switch for page turns. 
Thanks in advance. 
I'm using a Beatbuddy and a Yamaha CP4 with a Samsung A6 tablet.

Hi
For midi change presets you need to get an OTG cable (On The Go), a USB to Midi cable, and then you wether can use in and outs of your devices to make a chain, or use a splitter like this: https://www.thomann.de/fr/kenton_midi_th...arch_prv_8
I'm using it, controlling presets when a song is loaded for a guitar processor, a voice processor, the drummer tablet, the drummer module, the bassist tablet and the bassist proccesor.
Perfect solution for us
Cheers