• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
Can i also have the beta version please?
Regards Jan
I've added you as a tester GodiHSW.

Mike
Hey Mike you might want to add Mac and IOS support section and general discussion section now that Mobilesheets is alive for purchase Big Grin
Great suggestion - thanks!

Mike
I was a Q/A tester for Lexmark and later Intertek for a total of 10 years.  I would love to get in on the beta test, if you have room.
The beta is over now that the app is available for purchase through the Apple Store. I'm going to be submitting an update to Apple tomorrow to fix some issues that have been reported, but the app is completely usable and stable now. I appreciate your offer to help test though! If you want to help test new features in the future, I'll certainly accept your help with testing that, as I'd love some feedback when I add the split screen functionality as well as the MacOS and iPhone versions.

Thanks,
Mike
I have now purchased the IOS version and the transition from the beta went smoothly. All data and settings have been adopted.

However, the synchronization between different operating systems was not 100% error-free.
Here, with a user-defined page order, some crops and bookmarks were swallowed. However, I cannot say which version caused the error.

It would also be good to know in which forum I should post such cross-system errors in the future.
Do you have Settings->Other Settings->Reset Page Order if File Changes enabled? If so, that could certainly cause the page order to be reset by a library sync. I'm not sure why your cropping and bookmarks would be impacted by the sync though. I can certainly run some tests to see if I can reproduce any issues with that.

There is a new subforum set up for iOS support here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...um-33.html

Posting in that would be best.

Thanks,
Mike
(12-19-2022, 04:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Do you have Settings->Other Settings->Reset Page Order if File Changes enabled? If so, that could certainly cause the page order to be reset by a library sync. I'm not sure why your cropping and bookmarks would be impacted by the sync though. I can certainly run some tests to see if I can reproduce any issues with that.

There is a new subforum set up for iOS support here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...um-33.html

Posting in that would be best.

Thanks,
Mike

diese Einstellung ist bei mir nicht aktiviert. Da ich sonst immer alle Stücke einzeln erfasse habe ich normalerweise keine so grossen Dateien mit vielen Seiten.
Hier funktionierte bisher immer alles korrekt.

In dem konkreten Fall habe ich die Doppelseiten eines Notenheftes immer komplett eingelesen. Weil diese dann doch recht klein angezeigt wurden habe ich auf die halbe einfache Seite beschnitten und die andere Hälfte in der Reihenfolge nochmal eingefügt. Erfasst, beschnitten und die Lesezeichen gesetzt habe ich alles in der Windows-Version an meinem PC. Auf dem Ipad und Android-Tablet wurden die ersten "halben" Seiten dann auch alle korrekt angezeigt und ab der zweiten Hälfte des Heftes wurden auf den Tablets auf einmal die Doppelseiten angezeigt und auch die Lesezeichen zu den hinteren Seiten waren verschwunden.

Ich hoffe die genauere Beschreibung hilft hier etwas weiter. Evtl. war es ja auch nur ein nicht reproduzierbarer Einzelfall.

Ich habe die Beschneidungen und Lesezeichen direkt auf den Tablets wieder richtig gesetzt. Ein erneutes Synchronisieren zwischen den Geräten führt hier jetzt zu keinen Veränderungen mehr.
Searching through the web version of the apple app store does not give me results on "Mobilesheets" "Mobile Sheets", "Mobilesheets Pro" or anything like it...

Am I holding it wrong? I am running fine on android but some of my band mates are eagerly awaiting this app so I would like to share them a link....

Is there one?

Happy new year and thanks again for this great app, Mike!
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mobileshee...1620569987
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
It's called "MobileSheets for iPad" as the name "MobileSheets" was already taken for a flight app (even though I had reserved it a long time ago, Apple let the reservation expire and another company took it). If you search for the app on the Apple Store using an iPhone, it won't show up, as I don't currently support the iPhone, which is annoying. Once iPhone support is added, it will be renamed to MobileSheets for iPad and iPhone to reduce confusion, even though I hate having such a verbose name. 

Mike
What about "MobileSheets for Musicians" or something like that? Just an idea.

Really like the iPad version. Nicely done.
FWIW, I just fired up MobileSheets on my M1 MacBook Pro and ran through my standard bulk-import process. Nary a glitch, smooth like buttah. So MobileSheets also runs on macOS, at least the M1/M2 models.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help test this further.

One idea in this regard is that, if MobileSheets could be set to use iCloud Drive for its data storage, you could feasibly share the same library between iPad & desktop, and iPhone once that's working. Probably wouldn't want to have more than one instance of MS running at a time, obviously, unless SQLite's locking mechanisms happen work properly over iCloud Drive.
Hallo Mike,
Ich habe heute festgestellt, dass es im "bearbeiten Modus" der Songs ein Problem gibt.
Wenn man eine Linie zeichnet um zum Beispiel einfach eine Trennlinie zwischen Vers und Chorus zu bekommen funktioniert das soweit richtig. Dieses Objekt dann kopieren geht auch noch, aber einfügen und wieder verschieben klappt nicht. 
Vielleicht kannst Du das mal checken, denn das hatte bisher funktioniert.
Gruß Roland