• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quantum Songs
I'm new to MobileSheetsPro, so I might be missing something obvious.

It seems that my Kindle has some songs and does not have them - at the same time.  I was missing some songs from a Setlist, so decided to add them.  I turned on the Kindle, connected it to the computer, clicked on Fire, and clicked on Storage Device (micro SD card).  I opened the Setlist, and the songs were there!  I looked on the Kindle itself, and the songs were not there.  Since the computer is reading what's on the Kindle, how can this be?

I can't add the missing songs because they are supposedly already there.  Also, the Kindle Menu - across the top of the screen - shows "Songs," and there are 1,146 there, yet I can't access them from the computer connection.

My main goal is to add the missing songs into the Setlist.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.
When a file is imported into MobileSheetsPro, the default behavior is for that file to be copied into the storage location which is listed under Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location. So if you updated files on your SD card, you aren't actually updating the files that MobileSheetsPro is trying to find unless you disabled Settings->Storage->Let MobileSheets Manage my Files. So you have a couple of options:

1) You can copy the files into the folders that MobileSheetsPro is looking at. This may be very tedious if you have a lot of missing files.
2) You can use Settings->Other Settings->Fix Broken File Paths to see if MobileSheetsPro can automatically link the songs back up to the files. 
3) You can clear the library, disable Let MobileSheets Manage my Files, then reimport all your files off the SD card and your library will point there from now on

If you want to update individual songs through MobileSheetsPro itself, long press a song, tap the three dots at the top right and then "Swap File" to swap in a file for an existing one. If you use Settings->Other Settings->Find Misisng Files, you can swap files in for each song by tapping on them in the list.

Mike
When a file is imported into MobileSheetsPro, the default behavior is for that file to be copied into the storage location which is listed under Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location. So if you updated files on your SD card, you aren't actually updating the files that MobileSheetsPro is trying to find unless you disabled Settings->Storage->Let MobileSheets Manage my Files. So you have a couple of options:

Thanks!  This gives me something to work on.