• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syncing multiple tablets to song selection
Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way to sync multiple tablets on song change. How I see it:

- there is a master that chooses a song and load it on his tablet
- there is a command sent to other synced tablets (Bluetooth or Wifi) that loads the song directly on those tablets (with the limitation of having exactly the same title for the songs)

Why it is important:

I play in a band, we usually have set lists, but sometimes we play songs at random. It's always painful to go to each of the band members, tell them the song, wait for them to find it, load it, etc.

Best,
J.
Hello J,

Yes, you can do this. Tap the three dots at the top right corner of the library screen and select "Connect Tablets". Designate one tablet as the Master, and then have the other slave devices connect to it. This is the most reliable over WiFi, but bluetooth works as well. You can decide if you want the master tablet to only load songs/setlists on the other tablets, or if you also want it to turn pages on those devices. You can even take this a step further and have the master turn pages on some devices but not others by having the slave devices change the settings of the connection to only enable the features they want. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mike
Hi,

Thanks a lot, I'll give it a try next Thursday when we rehearse.

Br