• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send MIDI command without bluetooth pedal
Is There a way to send a midi command on a page with a pedal?

I use many patches during song, now i need another pedal connected to my synth.
Yes, you can assign the MIDI command to a smart button (created through the song overlay), and then you can use a pedal action to trigger smart buttons on the page.

Mike
(03-08-2019, 09:01 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Yes, you can assign the MIDI command to a smart button (created through the song overlay), and then you can use a pedal action to trigger smart buttons on the page.

Mike

Thanks for the fast response.

I understand that i can use a smart button, works indead as you state! But it means i need a pedal with three buttons (page forward, backward and to trigger the smart button. Would it be possible to use the pedal to first change to a new page, then send a new midi command (or the buttons) in sequence and after the last button, change to the next page again? Or should this be a new feature request?
That would be a new feature request. It would basically involve having to trigger smart buttons in order like link points (See the "Activate Next Link or Turn page" pedal action).

Mike
That's exact the future i would like tot have. Maybe send a midi command with a link point?