• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making new features optional
I love this software and use it professionally.  I found the recent feature that has cancel/save buttons on the playlist editor to be very disruptive.  As I've used this software over the years, I've developed a muscle memory of edit playlist, hit back when I'm done.  This is destructive now, as the playlist changes do not save when you hit back, only when you hit save.  I have a) wasted a lot of time re-arranging playlists only to lose all of it with a click, and b) not realized the changes didn't save and been in a predicament during a performance.

A "confirm playlist changes" settings option, or maybe a dialog when I go back without saving/canceling asking if I want to save, would have been great.
There is supposed to be a confirm dialog. A bug is preventing it from showing up (although it works fine in the Android version). In the next update which I'm preparing right now, there is an option to automatically save when back is pressed (and it's enabled by default). So you can continue working as you always have after the next update. Sorry about any time you've lost due to this.

Mike