• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v2.7 and MobileSheets Companion v1.2.5 Released
Hey everyone,

A lot of bug fixes and minor enhancements have been added for this update. This update has slowed down the annotations development a little, but I will be getting right back to it now. I am also getting close to being done with the manual updates to explain a lot of the new features. Here is what has been changed/added:

MobileSheets v2.7
- Changed current link pedal mode to two pedal modes (scroll through previous links, scroll through next links) and (link start or previous page/ link end or next page).
- Added option in settings for large alphabet letters on the library screen.
- Added ability to access song notes from overlay.
- Added option to avoid duplicate songs during batch import.
- Changed start page/end page to be driven only by the popup dialog (no more sliders). Much better for large PDF documents.
- PDF renderer bug fixes.
- Custom text field now supports auto-completion.
- Tweaked networking code to improve connection success.
- Fixed crash from selecting certain default keys.
- Artist now has All Albums option.
- Added additional genres (motown, soul, rockabilly).
- Fixed previous button when viewing album under artist.
- Added arrows on song editor dialog to go back one page, forward one page
- Fixed various crash reports found through Google error reporting (thanks everyone)

MobileSheets Companion v1.2.5
- Songs added through batch import now show up correctly on main screen
- Added avoid duplicates checkbox to batch import dialog
- Difficulty is now correctly selected after creating song, then editing it
- Added numeric inputs for the page fields and the zoom. This allows for quick manual entry (hit enter to accept numeric entry immediately)
- Added buttons on Song Editor dialog to go back one page, forward one page
- Custom text now has auto-complete
- Tweaked networking code to improve connection success
- Fixed various crashes
- Fixed duplicate song entry on Collection screen
- Fixed opening of files with non-ascii characters
- Added new dialog under file menu to print song lists. This will generate a list of your songs from either your entire library or a setlist. You can configure the output format (what is printed for each song, i.e. title), and sorting, and then easily copy the list to the clipboard if needed.

I hope the update works well for everyone!

Mike
Mike,

Just gave it a quick look, and used the new pedal mode (Link Start or Previous Page/Link End or Next Page). I cannot thank you enough. This mode is just what I've been dreaming about, and is working perfectly.

Thank you again.

Curt.

P.S. - I'm a "paid" user, but I've said before this app is worth more than you are charging. I'll put my money where my mouth is, and send you a donation via paypal to show my appreciation for the amazing support you provide. Just let me know where to send.
I enjoy helping people get the most out of the software. You were patient and provided me with the input I needed to improve the app, so I'm glad I could get you what you need. You don't really need to donate, but if you are feeling generous and want to help support more development, feel free to donate via paypal to mzuber23@hotmail.com. Thank you ahead of time for anything you feel like giving. It will help keep me motivated and working hard Smile
Hey Mike,

I once said that MobileSheets was worth 10 times what you charge, so I just donated payment in full :-)

I know you spend a lot of long hard hours on this product, and suspect you do it in addition to a "Day Job". I hope others who appreciate and value your efforts follow me and send some extra your way.

Thanks,

Curt.
Hello !

(05-17-2012, 01:33 AM)cesibley Wrote: ...MobileSheets was worth 10 times what you charge,...
I know you spend a lot of long hard hours on this product, and suspect you do it in addition to a "Day Job". I hope others who appreciate and value your efforts follow me and send some extra your way.

+ 1 !!