• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart Button Not Working Right
I have been putting Smart Buttons into some pages (with background info notes about the song). When I select the Small size for the button and position it on the page, the majority of the time it creates a Medium sized button. I delete the Small button and create another, this time selecting the Medium button size and it gives me a smaller sized button (which obviously is actually the Small size). Sometimes when I initially select the Small size it works but most of the time I have to redo it and select the Medium button which gives me the smaller correct button size. Help?
I will have to investigate this. I'll get back to you after I've had time to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Mike
(03-03-2020, 02:26 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I will have to investigate this. I'll get back to you after I've had time to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Mike
As an FYI, I found that I can make it work by opening the Smart Button creation, filling in the info, first selecting Medium, then before selecting Ok, selecting Small. It then gives me the correct sized small button.